Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jury Duty

I was supposed to go to the courthouse today for jury duty, but last night they said I didn't have to report. So I took the day off anyway. I had a lovely day rolling around under the Chevelle putting the transmission back in and getting nice and greasy. Right now I have supper in the oven, so we'll eat when Amy gets home from work, then its off to church for Praise Team. We are having a special worship service Saturday night and have to sing about 15 songs.



1 comment:

Darren Byler said...

oh, it was our pleasure. come again soon! (well after it warms up a bit anyway).

"PRIDE GOES BEFORE DESTRUCTION" AND IN OUR MODERN ERA, PRIDE AMONG THE NATURAL SCIENCES HAS TAKEN THE FORM OF OVERESTIMATING OUR KNOWLEDGE, OF ARROGATING FOR SCIENCE A KIND OF OMNISCIENCE THE WE DO NOT IN FACT HAVE. OR, TO REFINE IT A BIT: "PLAYING GOD" MEANS WE CONFUSE THE KNOWLEDGE WE DO HAVE WITH THE WISDOM TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT.